Wednesday, October 10, 2007

BTW: Welcome

If you haven't noticed, I've launched a new blog dedicated to tracking the actions of Senator Tom Harman.

My premise is a simple: Harman has been acting awfully strange lately, and I don't believe for a second that it's because of a genuine change of heart or coming around to new points of view. Rather, it's much more cynical - he's trying to stave off a potential Primary election challenger, so that he can spend his final 4 years in office going back to being his old (liberal) self.

Check back often. As action breaks, I'll be updating the site. That, in addition to doing some research of my own...

Last, I welcome feedback. If you have any information on the Senator, send it along. And if you'd like to join the fun and become a contributor to the Harman Watch, just let me know. My email is barnettjoshua at gmail dot com.

As Drudge says, "Developing..."

No comments: